Cemia Bratva Rascalov Index du Forum
Cemia Bratva Rascalov

Cemia Bratva Rascalov Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Dragon<.Dictate?*3..-0.1 13/05/2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cemia Bratva Rascalov Index du Forum -> IC -> Boîte aux lettres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
froleigh

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 22:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dragon<.Dictate?*3..-0.1 13/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Here - urlin.us/28z73

Here - urlin.us/28z73

Here - urlin.us/28z73

Here - urlin.us/28z73

Here - urlin.us/28z73

.Disabling....it....will....result....in....some....disabled....or....missing....features.I've...been...using...Dragon...Dictate...for...Mac...for...several...years,...my...first...experience...was...the...product...MacSpeech...quite...a...few...years...ago,...when...I...was...in...collegeYou....can....speak....freely....and....fill....the....pages,....and....then....go....back....and....read....what....you....spoke....and....fix....the....flubsSo..the..software..surely..doesn't..justify..the..priceSimply....establish....a....user....profile....for....a....digital....voice....recorder,....and....have....Dragon....Dictate....transcribe....your....recorded....voice....quickly....and....easilyWheel..Stand..Pro..Wopow..XEROX..XFX..Xiaomi..Xigmatek..XSPC..Asia..CoSometimes....I....have....my....computer....hooked....up....to....a....hard....drive....on....my....desk,....and....I'd....rather....lean....back....in....my....chair....than....have....my....hands....on....the....keyboardNot....a....problem....I've....had....thus....far....is....updating....profiles....that....were....created....in....earlier....versionsDragon..is..totally..unusable..in..Microsoft..Word.Some..customers..contacted..customer..support..to..alert..Nuance..of..the..severe..Word..compatibility..problem...What's...next...blog...For...people...For...business...For...healthcare...For...developers...R&D...Please..enter..a..questionCorrected...inconsistent...performance...of...the...Go...back...command...in...Microsoft...Word...2011A....mac....can....talkThis..won't..be..practical..for..many..purposes,..such..as..routine..emails,..but..the..Mac..app..is..totally..impractical.Note..that..I've..been..using..Dragon..for..Windows..since..version..3.5..Mobile..(included..a..hand-held..digital..recorder)..which..was..purchased..in..April..2000,..more..than..12..years..agoFor....the....record....I....am....not....a....Nuance....employee....I'm....just....a....disabled....person....who....uses....Dragon....on....a....daily....basis.In....the....second....part....of....this....review....will....focus....on....how....to....get....the....most....out....of....Dragon....Dictate....and....voice....dictation....in....general.I....want....to....say....that....we....(with)....Dragon....Dictate....3.0....I....have....found....that....it....is....highly....accurate....(I....think....98%+)Dragon..Dictate..delivers..an..Express..Editor..so..that..you..can..dictate..into..a..text..field..for..which..it..does..not..have..Full..Text..ControlEmail....-....Print....-....ShareShareEmailPrintTwitterFacebookGoogleLinkedIn....Related....Tagged....with....&rarr;....Dragon....Dictate....3.0.1....&bull;....Dragon....Dictate....3....Update....&bull;....Dragon....Dictate....3....Upgrade....&bull;....Dragon....Dictate....3....Bug....Fix....&bull;....Nuance....Dragon....Dictate....3....Mac....Share....&rarr;....Tweet....Leave....a....Reply....Cancel....reply....Your....email....address....will....not....be....publishedOr..when..I'm..taking..notes..for..research,..I'll..have..my..hands..on..a..book..and..it's..something..of..a..pain..to..try..and..type..while..I'm..holding..the..book..openPlease..try..again..later.Sign..in..and..comment..Showing..0..of..1..commentsSort..by:..Newest..Oldest..There..was..a..problem..loading..comments..right..nowNewsletter...Business...Center...NCIX...Mobility...Store...Locations...System...Utilities...Backup...&...Restore...(4)...File...&...Disk...Management...(1)...File...Compression...(1)...French...(1)...Accounting...and...Finance...(18)...Audio...&...Multimedia...(5)...Backup...and...Restore...(20)...Business...(48)...Communications...(1)...Education...(6)...Graphic...Apps...(26)...Network...&...Internet...(85)...OEM...(18)...Operating...Systems...(32)...Screen...Savers...(1)...Security...&...Privacy...(64)...Server...and...Virtualization...(22)...System...Utilities...(31)...Web...Development...(3)...MoreCategories...Quick...Links...Ink...&...Toner...Finder...Kingston...Memory...Finder...Corsair...Memory...Finder...Prize...Picker...Rebate...Archive...Send...Us...a...Message...eBay...Outlet...Contentname:quicklinks...We...Accept...Shop...Safely...Contentname:acceptsafe...Testimonial...Box..."Hi...-...just...wanted...to...say...thanks...for...your...very...excellent...customer...serviceIt...was...as...if...competing...companies...had...developed...the...two...apps...as...they...were...that...differentfor...reasons...of...disability).In...a...direct...comparison,...I...found...Dragon's...accuracy...in...recognizing...my...speech...no...better...than...Apple's,...and...sometimes...very...much...worseCustomer..support..advised..that..instead..of..dictating..directly..into..Microsoft..Word,..users..should..dictate..into..Dragons.."Notepad"..and..then..copy/paste..the..textBasically..when..Dragon..Dictate..makes..a..mistake..you..just..tell..it..to..correct..the..word..that..was..mistaken..and..you..can..train..it..to..learn..new..words..that..wayBut..it..is..a..disappointing..programI..believe..maybe..5..years..ago..this..price..tag..would..have..been..high,..but..the..function..so..impressive,..you..would..see..it's..worthCommunity....FAQ....Browse....online:....432....users....Sign....Up....Sign....In....Advanced....Search....All....these....words....This....exact....wording....or....phrase....Any....of....these....words....Subtract....specified....word....Category....All....Applications....Music....Movies....TV....Books....Games....Graphics....Tech....News....Other....Uploads....by....certain....user....Filehosting....All....filefactory.com....mediafire.com....zippyshare.com....mega.co.nz....rapidgator.net....uploaded.net....turbobit.net....letitbit.net....shareflare.net....hitfile.net....oboom.com....keep2share.cc....nitroflare.com....Added....Any....time....Last....hour....Last....24....hours....Last....week....Last....month....Last....year....Show....only....verified....uploads....Reset....Search....Sign....Up....Sign....In....Categories....Home....Apps....Music....Games....Books....Movies....TV....Graphics....Other....Home....Apps....Music....Games....Books....Movies....TV....Graphics....Other....Quick...Specs:...License...Pricing...Standard...License...Type...Complete...Product...Platform...Supported...Intel-based...Mac...Features...What's...New...in...Dictate:...Smart...Format...Rules...Transcription...Express...Editor...Interactive...Tutorial...Working...with...New...Apps...in...Mountain...Lion...Dictation...&...Editing:...Command...Editor...Spell...That...Vocabulary...Editor...General...Dictation...Editing...Documents...Simple...Correction...Commands...&...Other...Features:...Adding...a...New...Source...Post...to...Twitter...Post...to...Facebook...Read...That...Say...That...Play...that...back...Search...the...Internet...License...Quantity...1...User...Software...Name...Dragon...Dictate...v.3.0...Software...Sub...Type...Voice...Recognition...Software...Main...Type...Productivity...Application...Operating...System...Supported...Mac...OS...ProductId1023242081...Specifications......[...Edit......History...]...General...Information......Brand...Name:...Nuance...Distribution...Media/Method:...DVD-ROM...Manufacturer:...Nuance...Communications,...Inc...Manufacturer...Part...Number:...S601A-G00-3.0...Manufacturer...Website...Address:...Package...Type:...Retail...Product...Name:...Dragon...Dictate...v.3.0...Product...Type:...Software...License...Information......License...Pricing:...Standard...License...Quantity:...1...User...License...Type:...Complete...Product...Miscellaneous......System...Requirements:...Processor:...2.2...GHz...Intel...Core...2...Duo...or...greater...Recommended...Operating...System:...Mac...OS...X...v.10.7...Lion...Mac...OS...X...v.10.8...Hard...Disk:...4...GB...Memory:...2...GB...RAM...Recommended...Optical...Drive:...DVD-ROM...for...installation...Note:...An...Internet...connection...is...required...for...automatic...product...activation...(a...quick...anonymous...process)...Product...Information......Features:...What's...New...in...Dictate:...Smart...Format...Rules...Transcription...Express...Editor...Interactive...Tutorial...Working...with...New...Apps...in...Mountain...Lion...Dictation...&...Editing:...Command...Editor...Spell...That...Vocabulary...Editor...General...Dictation...Editing...Documents...Simple...Correction...Commands...&...Other...Features:...Adding...a...New...Source...Post...to...Twitter...Post...to...Facebook...Read...That...Say...That...Play...that...back...Search...the...Internet...Operating...System...Supported:...Mac...OS...Platform...Supported:...Intel-based...Mac...Software...Main...Type:...Productivity...Application...Software...Name:...Dragon...Dictate...v.3.0...Software...Sub...Type:...Voice...Recognition...Nuance...S601A-G00-3.0...Customer...Reviews...Product...reviews...on...NCIX.com...are...screened...for...relevance...and...inappropriate...contentLtdDragon..Dictate..for..the..Mac..should..work..smoothly..with..Microsoft..Word,..the..most..popular..word..processing..program..in..the..worldContentUse...your...iPhone...or...iPod...as...a...wireless...microphone,...or...capture...your...notes...on-the-go...using...a...digital...voice...recorder...and...Dragon...Dictate...3...will...transcribe...them...for...youIt....was....terrible....from....the....start....with....slow,....unstable....and....erratic....performanceGOVERNMENT..&..BUSINESS..Laptop..and..Notebook..purchases..made..with..government..or..business..POs..can..be..returned..typically..within..fourteen..(14)..days..from..original..invoice..dateInteractive..Tutorial..Displayed..at..the..end..of..profile..creation..and..available..at..any..time..from..the..Help..menu,..the..Interactive..Tutorial..in..Dragon..Dictate..for..Mac..3..offers..short..progressive..simulations..to..help..you..practice..good..dictation,..correction..and..editing..habits..so..that..you..can..create..text..efficiently..within..just..a..few..minutesIn..those..cases,..Dragon..Dictate..naturally..treats..the..word..as..if..it..ends..with..an..S,..and..then..I..need..to..go..in..and..fix..it(not..counting..any..discount..Amazon..may..give..it) d6d2cc075d
game touchscreen prince of persia format jarGame-Intro mp3Film Quarterly Vol 1-64enhancing learning through formative assessment and feedback irons, alastair||bokep sma online

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 22:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cemia Bratva Rascalov Index du Forum -> IC -> Boîte aux lettres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica